Added to Your Shopping Cart. This is a dummy description. This book describes potentiometric methods for determining stability constants and explains how these constants can be used to describe metal ion speciation in complex environmental and biological systems.
Critical Stability Constants
It also provides three original computer programs on a disk for calculating stability constants and for using stability constants to calculate concentrations of molecular species in solution. The author gives examples of calculations for simple metal chelates, for metal complexes of large organic molecules, and for mixtures containing several metal ions and complexing agents in aqueous solution. They also describe common errors in calculating stability constants and how to avoid them.
This carefully revised second edition is now even more useful to the reader, and, in particular, to those who make use of the program disk.
Each program has been revised to improve speed, control, and error trapping. About the Author Arthur E.riosuryfu.tk
Solubility Products and Solubility Concepts
His research centered on metal chelate compounds, macrocyclic complexes and cryptates. H36 Handbook of environmental data on organic chemicals. Handbook of environmental fate and exposure data for organic chemicals TD H69 v. Handbook of Organic Solvent Properties.
S - Physical and Chemical Properties - Research Guides at Vanderbilt University
Industrial solvents handbook. TP I53 Nonaqueous electrolytes handbook QD Yaws' Handbook of Properties for Aqueous Systems.
Specific Heat See also: Heat Capacity. Biology Data Book.
- Exemplary Practices for Secondary Math Teachers!
- Critical Stability Constants?
- Early Tibetan documents on Phur pa from Dunhuang.
- The Layout Look Book.
- Chemical speciation of environmentally significant heavy metals with inorganic ligands part 1.
- Determination and Use of Stability Constants, 2nd Edition?
- Archive ouverte HAL - A critical review of thermodynamic data for inorganic tin species?
CRC materials science and engineering handbook. C74 Handbook of thermodynamic tables and charts QC Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook 8th ed.
Properties of inorganic and organic fluids QC L55 Thermal properties of aqueous uni-univalent electrolytes. Thermophysical properties of high temperature solid materials TA Polymer data handbook TA P58 P Stability Constants See also: Equilibrium Constants.
- CSIRO PUBLISHING | Environmental Chemistry?
- LEGO Star Wars - The Video Game (Prima Official Game Guide).
- Highways: the location, design, construction & maintenance of road pavements.
- Cold Aqueous Planetary Geochemistry with FREZCHEM: From Modeling to the Search for Life at the Limits.
Critical stability constants QD Dean's Analytical chemistry handbook QD